Friday 8 June 2012

Rimmel Match Perfection Ultra Creamy Compact Powder Review & Swatches

Today's product is a Rimmel product and it is in the match perfection line. This is one of the first powders i have used. It claims A super-blendable and lightweight formula with smart tone TM technology that clevery adapts to you skin's natural colour and tone. Lasts up to 14 hours. I picked this up at my local drugstore when it first came out.


The packaging of this is quite nice and sleek. it protects the powder really well and has a small mirror  under the compact with the sponge. I wish they put the mirror on top so that you don't have to flip it everytime you use it. The sponge provided is almost like the foundation sponge and i like to use it with a brush better as it gives more better finish.

My shade is in 103 True Ivory and it match with my tanned asian skin tone perfectly. The powder is finely milled and it have that smooth creamy texture as it claims. But i was sure if it lasts for 14 hours. I love the finish it gives it is a semi matte finish and it looks so natural on the skin but still have good coverage and even out the skin tone. This can be used as a setting powder on top of a liquid foundation but if you have good skin you can absolutely get away with applying just moisturizer and this and it would still look so beautiful. 
In the end, i LOVE this powder. My friend once told me "your skin looks flawless" which made me so happy and it was the fist time someone ever said that to me!


This can be bought at any drug store which sells Rimmel and it was about RM 30 and 6 pounds
                                                                                                                         xoxo K

No comments:

Post a Comment