Thursday 7 June 2012

Canmake Powder Eyeliner Review & Swatches!!

Today's product is another canmake product called powder eyeliner. I think many canmake products will be up this week so i can finish my collection of canmake stuff :) 
It is a matte black eyeliner/eye shadow great for smudging the line and adding colour in the lower lash line.

 I think the packaging looks cute as usual although it can be a little cheap. It comes with a tiny brush for the line which is made from synthetic bristles and it is soft. I think this is the best brush to apply this product because it picks up the right amount and it lines with good pigmentation.

The texture of these weren't as good as i expected because usually canmake products are very soft and creamy and very pigmented. However, this was more hard and not that pigmented which might be good for younger girls who doesn't want to have harsh line or smudging another liner.

 So here is the swatches, the right 2 is applied with my fingers the very right is a light handed swatch and the next is heavy hand. As you can see it is a little patchy to use as a eyeshadow and not very pigmented. The left 2 is done with the brush that comes with it and it picks up good pigment and works as a great liner. The very left swatch is used wet and it picks up a lot of pigment and gives a intense black line. These line can be drawn more thin and precisely.

I think this is a average product, I wouldn't recommend it to a makeup geeks but i think it is good for starters and people who doesn't like intense line. 

It retails for 580 yen which is about $6US 
                                                                                                           xoxo K  

3 comments:

  1. Hi. If you do not state prices in MYR, does that mean it's not sold in Malaysia? Canmake is available in SaSa the last time I looked, but now I'm not so sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. milktea said... ah sorry, forgot to state my id as milktea above. :p
      I plan to check out this Canmake eyeliner product becos I seldom use liner since eye area is oily and I'm not very good at drawing the line. :)

      Delete
    2. no it is sold in malaysia but i wasn't able to check the price so i left it blank sorry :(

      Delete