Friday 25 May 2012

Canmake Shading Powder Review & Swatches !

The second item of the day is also a canmake product and it is their shading powder. This is the first bronzer i've ever bought. This shade is in 02. It is relatively dark brown but with more orange undertones. I think this  must be used on medium skin with tan as fair skin can look too orange on the skin. The brush is again very soft but very synthetic feel but I prefer applying with a more bigger fluffy brush to blend out the colour well. 

The packaging is same as the cheek&highlight, the clear plastic so it can be very cheap but it is very compact and very good for travelling. Also, I wish there was a mirror so i can reapply when i'm outside.

 Here is the swatch, the top is the heavy swatch and bottom is applied with the brush which comes with it. I like the fact that it is a matte bronzer so it can also be used for contour, hence the name shading powder. The texture was a little hard and chalky, the application was a little hard because it came out as patches which must be blended out to have this finish in the picture. 

I was not very impressed with this product and it was a miss for me.
It retails for 680yen which is $7US and 27rm malaysia.
                                                                                                          xoxo Love K

2 comments:

  1. milktea said... Not bad for a 'sort-of' drugstore bronzer. I think the blended out swatch looks nice and naturally bronzed on you. Give it a 2nd chance, dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my face it looks too orangy ... :(
      Thanks for reading my blog !!

      Delete